For Hensoldt Holding Germany GmbH in Ulm we are looking for an "Export Compliance Officer (m/f/d)".
The Export Compliance department ensures compliance with the laws and regulations of German and internationally applicable foreign trade law. Export Compliance is a key area of HENSOLDT Compliance, whose mission is to ensure that HENSOLDT's corporate management is integrated, responsible and sustainable. Export Compliance works closely with both internal and external bodies and is responsible for the implementation and functioning of the Export Compliance Management System of the HENSOLDT Group and its further development.
- Participation in the further development of the Compliance Management System in the area of export law
- Participation in the implementation of the legal requirements in internal company regulations and specifications in close cooperation with the project and specialist departments.
- Drafting and reviewing contract clauses and conditions under foreign trade law
- Participation in audits to ensure the effectiveness of the internal compliance system
- Participation in internal or official investigations and audits
- Conducting employee training courses
- Evaluation of foreign trade issues under export law
- Participation in the foreign trade audit and evaluation in the context of acquisition projects
The readiness for business trips is assumed.
- Completed legal or commercial studies or relevant training with appropriate professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of German export law and preferably knowledge of US foreign trade law (ITAR)
- Preferably experience in the security and defence industry
- Independent, careful and extremely responsible way of working
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented action
- Very good knowledge of English and German
What we offer you
- Working in an innovative environment with exceptional high-tech products at the limits of physics
- Attractive remuneration (in accordance metal and electrical industry tariffs)
- Flexible working time models (mobile working, flexitime and part-time models, sabbaticals, etc.)
- Company pension scheme etc.
- Individual development and training opportunities