We are looking for reinforcement of our team.
· Working together with different teams
· Redesign and calculation of shafts
· Calculation of bearing loads, bearing lifetime, bearing fits and tolerances
· Designing, calculation and drawing of parts, components for electric rotating machines.
· Designing, calculation and drawing of tooling for our factory and/or our investments
· Supporting the technical projects in writing procedures
· Executing conceptual changes for rotating equipment
· Writing specifications, making drawings for suppliers and do quality checks when goods are delivered
· Attending meetings with customers when technical problems/solutions are discussed
We expect you to be a pure technician and interested in rotating machines. Because we are not branded, we have a lot of variety in products because of this you need technical insight and key skills. You can work independently. Work is mainly in day, but you are willing to work more in an emergency, to serve the customer. You like variety. You work accurately, punctually and structured. Quality is important. You are not afraid to analyze problems and solve them in practice. You must be in possession of a bachelor or master degree. Experience in rotating (electrical) equipment is welcome.
More information on the VAN LOOCK MOTOREN vacancies & activities