Job Title: Experienced Meat Processor Operative
Company: Dawn Farm Foods Ltd.
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Reporting to the Team Leader and / or Manager. This role requires the candidate to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards, Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets.
- Cut, trim and prepare meat to meet specifications.
- Clean tools, equipment and work surfaces.
- Packing and preparing meat.
- Manage stock rotations
- Adhere to our traceability standards and procedures
- Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
- Physical role including lifting and standing.
- Willing to learn the information that is involved in the job.
- Ability to take instruction.
- Attentive to detail in relation to quality.
- Be health and safety conscious.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
- Further specific role details available on enquiry.
- Minimum annual remuneration: €22,000
- Standard working week 39 hours.
- Training in English language skills, company operating procedures, food safety and manual handling will be provided.
- Subsidised canteen onsite, parking, EAP Programme, Pension, Subsidised Healthcare Contribution.
Please send your application to the following email address, marked for the attention of Ciara McGrath email@example.com.
Dawn Farms is an equal opportunities employer.