Experienced Food & Beverage Assistants Required
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Food and Beverage Assistants for our busy Bar & Restaurant.
This position will involve a maximum of 39 hours per week and will require flexibility to work mornings from 6.00am, evenings till bar closing time and weekends as required.
The main duties will be:
· Take orders from and serve food and drinks to customers
· Bartending duties if necessary during busy periods and functions
· Monitor the bar / restaurant floor to ensure efficient and personalised service is delivered to customers
· Represent the Montenotte Hotel by maintaining a pleasant and friendly manner and working to the highest service standards at all times
· Ensure that the restaurant and bar areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a friendly, bubbly personality
· Possess a high level of spoken English
· Possess a hands-on attitude to work
· Possess at least one year's experience of working as a waiter/waitress or banquet server in a restaurant or hotel
· Be flexible to work all shifts including early mornings (6.00am), evenings (till 1.00am) and weekends depending on the needs of the business.
· Must be legally entitled to work full time 39 hours per week all-year round
· Complimentary membership of the hotel gym, free parking & continuous training.