An Executive Head Chef is required for a Leitrim Hotel. An excellent opportunity to join inspire, develop and lead a team in a well established Hotel. A very attractive salary is on offer to reflect the high level of expertise of the candidate.
- Maintain high standards of culinary skills in preparation in line with hotel standards.
- To establish and delegate the physical stock control and rotation and preparation of food costs.
- Liaise with Management and other departments regarding weekly and special events
- Ensure Kitchen cleaning duties are carried out to a very high standard
- To ensure that Kitchen service is prompt and courteous at all times
- Delegate duties to the staff and supervise their work
- Ensure a smooth and efficient operation at all times
- To train and supervise training of the Kitchen Team
- To help plan, create and cost menus within food budgets
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Head Chef in a 4* Hotel or above
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Ability to construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to delegate and supervise a team
- Fluent EnglishEligible to work in Ireland