Are you a Software Embedded System / Firmware Engineer / Developer passionate about development who thrives in new and next generation product design?
Do you want to be a valued team player with real input in the process including the setting of realistic development phase time scales?
Do you thrive in multifunctional small teams working on full SDLC from concept to go to market product?
Do you want a role that offers variety (ranging across micro-controllers, Embedded Linux, mobile apps, Linux Servers, and databases), real investment in your development and interesting project work?
If the answer is YES then APPLY WITHOUT HESITATION to my role with my client a market leader in their field.
You will be passionate about development, real enthusiasm for working on new technology and have a proven background in embedded and firmware development with some, not all, of the following specific skills:
- Embedded C / C++ experience for PC application development
- Linux Embedded Firmware Development using Embedded Linux Operating System and Linux
- Firmware Development for Embedded microcontroller (Atmel, PIC or similar)
- Experience of Debug and Testing of Embedded / Firmware Development
- Worked with ARM & MIPS processors on Embedded Linux O / S and / or Android O / S
- Processor technologies experience across Atmel 8 Bit, 16 Bit, ARM & MIPS
Nice to have some of the following but not essential:
- Assembly Language
- Knowledge of circuit design for debugging hardware
- Experience of Windows debug (Crash dump analysis, Windbg)
- Win 32 programming for Windows
- SQL or Postgres or SQLite
- Git (source code management)
This is a chance to be part of a growing business where you have a real impact on all phases of development, are respected as an individual, encouraged to grow your skill set, supported in up skilling and get involved in all stages of development.
For a chance to make a career enhancing move into my client please send me your CV in the first instance.