Solution Ozone is a start-up dedicated to research and development of ozone equipment. Its main objective is to reduce the use of chemicals and improve the welfare of both users and the planet.
In order to meet the growing demand for this type of equipment, we are recruiting an electronics technician who should work in cooperation with the project manager.
- Learning Ability;
- Knowledge of optical computer user;
- Knowledge of digital and analog electronics;
- Knowledge of interpretation and reading of electronic schemes;
- Good personal relationship;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Driving license;
- Immediate availability.
- Assembly and welding of electronic equipment;
- Analysis, reading and elaboration of electrical schemes;
- Test and repair of electronic components;
- Ensure the operation of equipment;
- Prepare the assembly of equipment;
- Ensure compliance with hygiene and safety standards;
- Ensure compliance with rules and standards and the proper functioning of the production line;
- Ensure the maintenance and cleaning machines and equipment;
- Inventory Realization / Validation;
- Store and control the components on receipt;
- Separate goods and prepare orders for dispatch;
- Ensure the cleanliness and cleanliness of the work area.
- Full time employment contract;
- Salary compatible with function and experience demonstrated;
- Good work environment;
- Integration in a young and dynamic team.
Join our team and submit your application today, accompanied by the CV.
Offer Type: Full Time