Your Move in cooperation with SIA Jets Rail – the Latvian subsidiary of a major Norwegian technology group Jets™ that designs and manufactures innovative sanitary systems for the global railway markets – is looking for an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
- Develop, prototype, and test new electric and mechatronic systems;
- Improve the existing electric and mechatronic systems in current products;
- Develop product specifications and prepare all necessary documentation;
- Develop more efficient and cost-effective product solutions;
- Provide support for product sales and manufacturing;
- Be responsible for electromechanical system drawings and documentation;
What will you need for this position?
- Higher technical education, preferably in the field of electrical engineering;
- Good English skills – Latvian and/or Russian are a plus;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD (experience with AutoCad Electrical Toolset will be a plus);
- Ability to organize your workload and meet deadlines;
- Positive attitude and willingness to become a loyal team player;
- We will consider prior experience with PLC programming, IoT, and data communication protocols a considerable advantage.
What does Jets Rail offer?
- An exciting, fast-paced, and intellectually challenging job in a fast-growing and innovative company;
- A chance to develop new products from A-Z, from the concept to prototyping to manufacturing;
- An opportunity to tinker with the new product prototypes in the company workshop;
- A chance to learn PLC programming and data communication as you go along;
- Occasional business trips abroad;
- Pleasant work conditions with everything you might need to excel at what you do;
- Salary range for this position varies from EUR 1400 to 1800 (before taxes), depending on experience, skillset and other competencies.
More about Jets Rail:
SIA Jets Rail is the Latvian subsidiary of the Norwegian technology company Jets™ which designs and manufactures patented, innovative sanitary systems for maritime and land-based uses where every drop of water counts. In Latvia, Jets™ has a driven engineering team in Riga (currently looking for a new team member) and a manufacturing plant in Saldus. The company is a member of the Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in Latvia. You can read more about Jets™ here: www.jetsgroup.com
Great! And if you have any questions about this job posting, please reach out to us - firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Your Move is a licensed recruitment service provider (NVA license number 24/2018), and, according to law, we have to provide our applicants with a description of how the recruitment process works. Please see the terms here (in Latvian) or here (in English). If you apply to this job we will assume that you have read and acknowledge this information. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!