We are looking to fill the role of a full time Egg Collector at our Breeder site at Aughnacloy, Co. Tyrone. The ideal candidate is responsible for working with team members in egg collection, egg washing and completing animal husbandry duties.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Assist daily operation of the breeding site
- Utilise proper bio security & hygiene standard throughout daily duties
- Working with team members in egg collection & egg washing
- Other duties as assigned by site management
- Previous experience working with poultry would beneficial but not essential
- Ability to handle physical work
- Must be able to complete repetitive work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform tasks with limited supervision
- £9 per hour with minimum 20 hours per week
- 21 days paid annual leave
Why work at Silver Hill Duck
- Silver Hill will assist in locating accommodation for you and will assist in you settling into Ireland
- Free training offered Foods Safety and Hygiene, Chemical Handling, Health & Safety and Manual Handling.
- Extensive on the job training and mentoring
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free English Classes
- 20% Discount in the Silver Hill Farmshop
- We are situated in Augnacloy – a beautiful village close to the border with Republic of Ireland with many lakes and hills and rolling countryside.