For an organization that runs kindergardens in different regions all over Germany we are looking for native or close to native speaking Early Childhood Educators. To start with assistant positions are available in order to improve Germany language until the level recognition in Germany can be applied for. The kindergardens work with the immersion method, giving children the opportunity (equally to learning their native tongue) to hear the foreign language from native educators during the years they pass in kindergarden.
- Are you a native speaker for one of the following languages, or do you speak it close to native level C2?
- Are you in the process of learning German? Proven German language skills on level B1 to C1 (depending on the federal state you would be working in) are a requirement for these positions.
- Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education/sozial work or other pedagogical fields that can be recognized in Germany?
- Or, if you are not already a qualified educator, but have pedagogical experience and similar qualifications, are you interested in working as an early childhood assistant partime at centre while completing training to become an educator (“berufsbegleitende Ausbildung” or “Studium”) part time, or applying to work as a “Quereinsteiger*in”? Please note that these options only exist in certain federal states.
- Are you interested in working as part of a team to design and implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Your responsibilities would include
- Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
- Being in charge of (or supporting according to experience and qualification) the settling-in process,
- Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
- Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes.
The employer offers:
- A position with 20-40 hours per week, depending on your qualifications,
- Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children (aged from 0-6) in our facilities to encounter new languages at an early age,
- An attractive working environment,
- Continuing professional development for all employees,
- Intensive guidance from English/Spanish/Portugese (etc.) -speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
- In-house wage agreement including an attractive company pension scheme,
- Scope to balance work and family life.
- Assistance in finding accommodation, relocation assistance (administrative tasks, etc.)
- support during the professional recognition process in Germany
- the first job interview is possible via Skype or telephone
You are interested?
Please send us your
via email using the code NRW-424-GES