If you would like to work as part of our high-quality partners in customer services team, send us your CV and help us to shape the future!
- Working on the Customer Service support, answering calls and emails in order to resolve customers’ IT issues and queries.
- Document internal procedures, assist with onboarding of new users
- Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem solving and identify major service issues.
- Fluent or native English, and Dutch language knowledge - both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving skills
- Customer orientated personality.
- Strong MS Office skills, confident user of Excel.
Compensation & benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- A company with a stable background
- Language learning opportunities
- A good working atmosphere