Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 75,000 game-changers from more than 170 locations in 49 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
Our brand is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers, and lighting for the Internet of Things.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will:
- Answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email or other channels in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by showing active listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per each customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient Dutch (C2)
- Fluency in English (B2)
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills to simplify technical language for non-technical users
- Demonstrate patience when communicating and solving issues
- Treat all data and personal information with utmost confidentiality
- Proactive, self-motivated and a great team player
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Extra Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Transportation Bonus
- Meal allowance in voucher card (net)
- Private Health insurance with a dental plan
- Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- New and modern offices in Parque das Nações, Oriente, Lisbon.
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.