You will be tasked with supervisoring the catching of ducks every night/morning to ensure the team achieve their objectives on time and observing bird welfare standards
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Leadership, Communication & Organising skills
- Team Managements skills are essential
- Ability to lead a team in a fast paced environment
- Strict protocols to animal welfare, health & safety regulations are key
- Full clean driver licence
- Basic IT skills
- Work hours vary as per pre-set program based on an average 30 hour week
- Annual Salary €40,000 per annum
- 21 days paid annual leave
- 5% contribution to company pension
Why work at Silver Hill Duck
- Silver Hill will assist in locating accommodation for you and will assist in you settling into Ireland
- Free training offered Foods Safety and Hygiene, Chemical Handling, Health & Safety and Manual Handling.
- Extensive on the job training and mentoring
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free English Classes
- 20% Discount in the Silver Hill Farmshop
- We are situated in Emyvale – a beautiful village close to the border with Northern Ireland with many lakes and hills and rolling countryside.