HeidelbergCement Logistik GmbH & Co. KG, a member of HeidelbergCement Group, is looking for ambitious full-time drivers (m/f/d) for long distance tours in Germany.
Your new challenges:
- transport of cement and related products
- guiding a truck including a silo trailer
- loading and offloading the silo trailer
- cleaning, repair and maintenance of machines
- readiness for long-distance traffic
- activity-based know-how
- experience in the economical vehicle guidance
- experience of silo vehicles
- driver´s license class CE
- high operational readiness, reliability and loyalty
- flexibility, self-employment and ability to work under pressure
- sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- pleasant and certain poise opposite customers
- attractive compensation with additional benefits, such as vacation pay, year-end bonus and capital-forming payments
- thorough practical training of least 5 working days
- modern, service oriented and as good as new vehicle fleet
- additional economy premium with fuel-efficient driving
- safe workplace with a long-term perspective in the large corporation
Interested? For the first contact, please contact Ms. Jessica Lehr, personnel officer, +49 6221/481-39072. Please send your application by post to: HeidelbergCement Shared Service GmbH, Peter-Schuhmacher-Straße 8, 69181 Leimen.
Informationen für Bewerber außerhalb Deutschlands:
Zukunftsstandort Deutschland - mehr Informationen erhalten Sie von unseren EURES-Beratern.
Geben Sie die Referenznummer des Stellenangebotes an: