We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and responsive Digital Sales Manager to join our sales team. In this role, you will approach and develop new leads daily, qualify prospects, lead and close negotiations, then coordinate with internal departments to onboard your clients smoothly, all while ensuring their satisfaction through attending their needs.
What you will do...
- Build and manage a sales pipeline, identify prospects, qualify new opportunities, proactively approach leads and ensure active follow-up.
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new customers while following the customer screening process.
- Maintain regular contact with customers, build key relationships, and update all account records.
- Ensure a smooth handover into production by working closely with the product and tech teams.
- Conduct post-onboarding follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize the results of the customers.
- Achieve sales forecasts set and delegated by management.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- 1-4 years digital sales experience
- proven full-cycle sales experience (see above)
- demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- understanding of different ad formats, such as display, pop-under, native and interstitial ads
- successful experience in optimizing products and services based on customer needs
- multilingual skills: English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- great adaptability, flexibility and “can-do” attitude
- strong interpersonal and communication skills, building relationships is second nature to you!
- capability to work in a team
- well-honed multitasking and time management expertise, a so-called organizational maestro