Digital Marketing Manager (m/f):
Dengun, located in the Algarve, Portugal, has clients from various sectors in Silicon Valley, New York, Amsterdam, Moscow, London and Macau.
We specialise in Site Development, Web / Mobile Applications, Design and Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies.
As a mature Digital Group, we have a clear purpose that defines who we are and why we exist: To create tailor-made solutions with the highest quality.
We are part of the digital revolution and we are ready to take it all over the world. Do you want to be part of this journey?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, passionate about performance and new trends and with experience in client and project management.
● Higher education in an area relevant to the position;
● At least five years previous experience in a Digital Marketing Manager position;
● Previous and solid experience in Team Management and Client Management (key account manager) in the Digital Marketing field;
● In-depth knowledge of the key concepts of Digital Marketing;
● Deep knowledge acquired in the context of work on website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
● Knowledge about automatic reporting platforms (Data Studio, Hotjar, etc.);
● Ability to Plan and Execute Digital Marketing Strategies - know how to identify channels specific to each business area;
● Ability to analyse and present results of digital marketing campaigns (google ads, social media, email marketing, SEO, website performance);
● Fluent in English and Portuguese;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
● Excellent organisational ability - task and goal oriented.
● Contact and meetings with clients (presentation of strategies, results, etc.);
● Collaborate with other agencies or partners;
● Financial and operational management of projects;
● Planning of activities and assignment of tasks to team members;
● Search market trends and target identification;
● Ensure work delivery within agreed deadlines and with impeccable quality;
● Manage and develop integrated strategies involving various channels: Website, Social Media, Google Ads, SEO, Email Marketing;
● Develop and report on the strategies implemented;
● Analyse campaign performance and suggest conversion-oriented improvements;
● Ensure implementation of campaigns in accordance with best practices and legal regulations (E.g. GDPR);
● Construction of Landing Pages, website content update;
● Lead team meetings;
● Young and Dynamic Environment;
● Career Progression;
● Continuous and Certified Training
● Amazing events!
If you want to join us on this journey, send your CV to email@example.com