Digital Communication Officer – Middle East & Africa
Luxembourg - Marketing Apply for this job
Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products, service clients? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative IT companies in Luxembourg?
We are currently looking for a Digital Communication Officer– Middle East & Africa (MEA) to join our marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on an European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Digital Communication Officer – MEA, you will:
· Support the integrated MEA communication strategy and assist in its planning, development and execution
· Directly work with the EU & ROW Market Operations Team Lead on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker in MEA region
· Create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels
· Constantly write, publish and promote content in Arabic on owned and earned media channels (social, web, blog) to drive lead generation and conversions from MEA: thought leadership, trending stories, case studies, white papers, etc.
· Serve as primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with MEA media, answer incoming PR enquiries from media and other organizations
· Foster relations with prominent MEA influencers in the social media analytics space
· Organize our presence in fairs and trade shows
· Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of MEA marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs, constantly improve the strategy
· Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
We are looking for you:
· You have 1-3 years of experience in marketing/communications within a social media savvy company or a digital/PR agency
· You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
· You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
· You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
· You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel
· Your Arabic is native level, fluent in English
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impactof their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Frankfurt, with a total headcount of over 200 employees. For more information, please visit www.talkwalker.com.
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 50+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 350 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021.
For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.