Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) was been created in 2014 to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, which aims at providing fuel for growth through the optimization of End-to-End (E2E) flows, the delivery of best in class business services and the support to demand focused organizations.
Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is, within NBE, the structure that ensures an integrated service delivery model for Centers of Scale and Centers of Competence and will hence be at the heart of company changes.
Do you want to contribute to the transformation of the function and to success? Are you interested to join a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class business services?
For our NBS Claims Department, located within Nestlé Business Service (NBS) Center, Lisbon, Portugal, we are currently looking for a: Demand Capture Specialist
Main tasks / responsibilities
- Ensuring Demand is captured within Global and/or Market SLA´s, through both manual and electronic order methods;
- Liaise with Centre of Competence and Reference / Master Data to resolve exceptions/ failures for electronic and digitalized demand capture within the time frame of defined service level agreement;
- Provide analysis and input into root cause resolution of demand failures, supporting 1 touch orders;
- Perform periodic activity relevant review´s with stream Lead Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible;
- Analyze and check KPIs on quality of services provided and present during DORs;
- Participate in KPIs trends (SLAs), root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar;
- Proficiency in English and German;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- High Customer Service skills;
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures.
The company offers:
- Contract directly with Nestlé Business Services
- Base salary depending on experience and profile
- Flexible benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Language allowance
- Relocation package and assistance for candidates from other countries, including 3 month of free accomodation