Delivery Stream QA Manager
NORDEA BANK DANMARK A/S
København, 1 stilling
We are looking for a Delivery Stream QA Manager experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
About Core Banking Programme
Nordea has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank’s product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting Nordea to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring – to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The position we offer
Are you an experienced QA Manger searching for new challenges? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of quality and testing professionals working in Delivery Streams / Agile Teams together with business and software developers to secure high-quality deliveries. As a Delivery Stream QA Manager, you will act as a leader to shape efficient QA processes in collaboration with Test Leads and Test Engineers across different Agile Teams. You will strengthen and maintain the culture of purpose-driven work and empowered employees. You will provide technical advice and assistance to the Teams, collect and share information across the Teams and Streams. You will offer support to other test professionals, and mentor and coach to help them develop professionally. Your main focus will be enhancing value creation flow and establishing robust testing frameworks best suitable for the teams, among others, by means of effective utilization of test automation solutions. You will elaborate QA Strategy and Plan for the Delivery Stream and drive their implementation as well as will lead all QA efforts across Delivery Stream from requirements to Go-Live. You will drive for continuous improvements: encourage and lead the change and strive for technical excellence. You will work pro-actively, in close cooperation with Business and Product Owners, to ensure ‘great experience’ in customers’ interactions with Nordea.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
- Ensuring that required test data and environments are available for the whole Delivery Stream
- Supporting Agile Teams with proper tools required for test execution
- Providing online visibility to quality of deliverables and proactively driving to close potential gaps
- Establishing of systematic co-operation practices with surrounding legacy teams
- Supporting the hiring process of top talents for our growing teams
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
The qualifications you need
- You have well-grounded practice in implementing QA/Test Management in large scale programs (more than 10 Million Euros) supported by 5+ years of experience in the field of QA engineering and 2+ years of managerial experience in teams of more than 50 people consisting of a mix of onshore/offshore people
- You have worked in international and cross-country environments, and you are familiar with banking; preferably with Core Banking systems
- You have expert knowledge of Scrum and experience in QA in Agile (Agile Testing) as well as strong understanding of integrating QA efforts as part of CI/CD processes
- Besides, you are familiar with BDD/TDD concepts and are able to practically implement them
- In your previous positions, you have proven your understanding of banking architecture (batch runs, multiple integration technologies, SOA patterns, etc.) and on its basis you have succeeded with the orchestration of overall test effort, including test automation
- In addition, you are communicable, able to facilitate changes, competent in setting priorities and making people focus on them
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications