Do you have a passion for programming and you want to employ this skill to get value out of small, large or extremely large dataset? Then you might want to join the data competence team in Atlas Copco. We support the decision process in our business, make our factories smarter and optimize our machine logic. As a data engineer you will join projects where you will gather the data in our (big data) analytical environment, work closely together with our data scientists and ensure that any valuable models are industrialized for frequent use. Any specific languages or techniques you will learn by working together with senior data engineers and data scientists.
· Experience with reading and writing SQL
· Experience in a similar job is considered a plus
· Preferably some experience in analytical languages (SAS/R/Python) or the willingness to learn
· Fast learner and willingness to keep up to date in a fastly changing landscape of technologies
· The ideal candidate has a degree in IT, Engineering or equal by experience.
· You love working with data
· You are able to work independently on a given task
· Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
· Knowledge of business processes
Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
Support and possibilities to grow in your career
A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor
A good work-life balance
A competitive salary with benefits package
The possibility to participate in our car or bicycle lease plan and to join several sport clubs