Tesco opened its first store in Hungary in 1995. It currently serves 2,5 million customers a week in its 202 stores and is also Hungary's largest private employer. Tesco is committed to serve Hungarian customers a little better every day. The retailer works with 800 Hungarian suppliers to support their growth and exit into export markets. As a multi-disciplinary organization with a presence in Bengaluru, Central Europe and in the UK, at Tesco Business Services we serve our shoppers a little better every day across markets. Our goal is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Tesco by standardizing processes, delivering cost savings, enabling agility and empowering our colleagues to do ever more for our customers. With cross-functional expertise, a wide network of teams and strong governance we reduce complexity thereby offering high quality services for our customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure all deliverables with regards to number of transactions related to various administrative tasks connected with People lifecycle are completed in line with legislation and internal guidelines. This includes processing payroll for colleagues, making payments and deductions, calculating salary, validating and correcting information, etc.
- Liaise with various teams to ensure payroll activities are completed on time and payments are paid on time.
- Create and deliver critical and complex process reports (like holiday plans, recalculation of entitlement, benefits reporting, etc) to Business and third parties.
- Use best judgement to asses if request is valid (correct in form, or as per the process defined in the SOP).
- Accuracy and time taken to process the request and raise queries (where requred) is maintained as per process standards and deliver work as per the standard operating procedures defined for each of these processes.
- Train and mentor new joiners in the team on process specifications. Conduct checks and validations for the activities processed and tasks managed by the new hires during the nesting period.
- Support in defining the process controls for every activity to ensure accuracy is maintained and processes are efficient.
- Complete process validation according to the scheduled timelines, ensure any issues are fixed and then report output to Lead and Manager.
You will be great in this role if you have:
Czech or Slovak language knowledge at advanced level
English language knowledge at intermediate level
Ability to handle personal data with highest level of confidentiality
Ability to work accurately and consistently
Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
Customer service mindset
Attention to detail
Logical reasoning and problem solving approach
Training and mentoring skills
- Experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to solve simple / complex problem, analyzes solution alternatives