- Administration of sales and purchase contracts of company products (sulphuric acid) for customers based in Germany, Europe and Overseas;
- Organization, monitoring and coordination of the logistic processes (transport by truck, train, barge, ship) with all relevant company departments and external parties;
- Creating required order/shipping documents, issuing invoices and ensuring that all payments for supplied goods are executed as per correct analyses, weights, prices and contractual terms;
- Control of incoming invoices for freight and purchase;
- Applying/ maintaining credit lines;
- Preparation of reports, presentations and statistics for executed sales and purchases and forecasts for financial streams.
- University degree in Economics, International trade or relevant;
- Experience on a similar position, ideally in an international company would be an advantage;
- INCOTERMS and common trade rules awareness;
- Fluent German and English language skills - both written and spoken;
- Very good computer skills - MS Office package, SAP would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytic and communication skills;
- Proactive, responsible and reliable personality;
- Тeam player.
- Challenging role in one of the biggest companies in Bulgaria, part of a multi-national world leader in its area;
- High working standards and sustainable environment;
- International know-how and professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position and want to apply for it, please click on the "Apply now" button below no later than October 20th, 2019.
You can find our Privacy Notice for job applicants at: http://bulgaria.aurubis.com/bg/otgovornost/gdpr-obrabotka-na-lichni-danni/kandidati-za-rabota