About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion. Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have a real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Based at the new Shared Service Center in Budapest, the Customer Service team is responsible for supporting our clients throughout the lifecycle including the administrative, quotation and order fulfilment phases. Customer Service Reps provide exceptional customer service, promptly and accurately when responding to internal and external customer requests.
What will you do?
- Work on assignments/projects as part of a team.
- Become knowledgeable of the Customer Service functions of the ERP system.
- Be responsible for customer data maintenance.
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments.
- Maintain daily customer service reports.
- Manage all fax/written/web orders within the division's guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary.
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement.
- Maintain and create new customers accounts.
- Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get there?
- Relevant customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment.
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred but not essential.
- Requires a high school diploma or a Government Body award. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not essential, candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will also be considered.
- Be fluent in English and in any of these langauegs - German / Polish / French / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / Dutch / Danish / Finnish / Swedish.
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi-task under deadlines.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Work on own initiative on daily routine tasks as well as solving system issues.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.