Creative Web Developer
København, 1 stilling
The Marketing and Communication team at Falcon is comprised of an international group of ambitious, engaged professionals who are dedicated to empowering our global client base with valuable information. You may run into our team members at conferences and events, where we meet up with users and like-minded industry experts to stay on top of the latest developments and trends in social media marketing. Now we are looking for an energetic and creative candidate for our Creative Web Developer position.
- Online presence: Own UX and performance control of all campaign assets
- Assist with IA and use case development across marketing campaigns
- Landing pages development and maintenance
- Collaborate with design team members to ensure optimal usability of all tools and applications
- Support all new website feature development and integration with third party tools
- Enable marketing formations with Marketo and web integrations
- Deliver required elements for IA: wireframes, use cases, interface mock-ups and other required assets.
- Develop required landing pages, form integrations, content pages and other required web objects to support marketing formations goals
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed
- Support UX specialist on developing new web functionalities
- Communicate project status and deliverables with manager
- Bring innovation and best practice across web objects to improve usability and conversion
Skills and Qualifications
- Web Programming
- Teamwork spirit with excellent verbal communication
- Web User Interface Design (UI), Wordpress (CMS) experience
- Security Principles
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Multimedia Content Development, API's
What we offer
- A self-driven and high-performance culture
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Daily lunch, snacks & drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
At Falcon, we help employees become active digital thinkers. By using our platform to listen, engage, publish, measure and manage, large companies can explore the bene?ts of social media marketing and instill a digital-?rst thought process in their employees. Our product has already received great international traction in the market, and the technology is endorsed through partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and most recently also Instagram. We have raised three rounds of venture capital ?nancing, the last one was a Series B round in spring 2015. At Falcon we believe that passion is key. We’re looking for smart and curious people who actively embrace the Startup culture and want to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. The right person will enjoy being involved in a plethora of interesting tasks.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.