One of our fantastic clients have a rapidly growing corporate services department and we are seeking an ambitious and experienced company secretary on a permanent basis.
€45000 - €50000 per annum
- Independently liaise in a timely and professional manner with fund service providers and clients
- Organise board and committee meetings
- Prepare board papers, board meeting documentation, attend and minute meetings
- Maintain and update corporate records and client files
- Prepare, manage and finalising of resolutions and other corporate documentation
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation of workload, identification and escalation of scheduling conflicts and delays
- Responsible for the oversight and support of other Staff on the team
- Ability to lead projects as they arise
- Monitor and update task tracking schedule to ensure all assigned duties are completed within assigned deadlines
- Display an in-depth understanding of fund corporate governance practices and regulatory filing requirements and keep abreast of all regulatory changes
- At least 3-4 years company secretarial experience in the funds/financial sector
- Grad ICSA qualification or working towards same.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Senior Staff
Location: Dublin City Centre
To be considered, please contact Anthony Johnson or Jade Daly on: 01-619-1833/1834 and apply.