The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare special meals or substitute items;
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters;
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator;
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish;
- Maintain food logs;
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared;
- Communicate assistance needed during busy periods;
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials;
- Inform F&B service staff of the items available and menu specials;
- Ensure the quality of the food items;
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist;
- Prepare cold foods;
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
Job type: Full-time
Department: F&B kitchen
Languages: English, Portuguese
Starting in: 2021
Want to join us? Apply now!