TREMEC Belgium, is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
Job description: As Controls Test Engineer, you are responsible for testing and validating the embedded software of our DCT transmissions:
- Together with the colleagues, you are developing a validation plan and create test procedures and scripts to plan and execute the tests.
- You work closely with the other test engineers and the base and application software team to analyze and resolve the reported issues.
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Electronics or Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or you are equal by experience.
- A couple of years with software testing is seen as an asset.
- You are process-oriented and pay attention to details.
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative.
- You are a team player, but well-organized to work independently.
What we offer:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.