As Controls Test Engineer you are responsible for testing and validating the embedded software of our DCT transmissions. Together with the colleagues you are developing a validation plan and create test procedures and scripts to plan and execute the tests. You work closely with the other test engineers and the base and application software team to analyze and resolve the reported issues.
- You obtained a Master's degree in Electronics or Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or equal by experience.
- A couple of years with software testing is seen as an asset.
- You are process oriented and have attention to details.
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative.
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently.
We offer you a market-oriented salary with interesting fringe benefits:
- Luncheon vouchers
- A hospitalisation
- A group insurance
- A net monthly remuneration
- You work 40 hours/week from Monday to Friday and in addition 12 days/year extra days off
- Through a cafeteria plan you can choose between a company car or a kilometer fee