TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
As Controls Hardware Development Engineer, you are responsible for prototyping, design, analysis and testing of electronic circuits for the Transmission Control Unit and/or auxiliary controllers. In addition, you will be involved in the creation of EMC and/or environmental validation plans and in supporting & tracking the validation execution at third party test facilities. Last but not least, you will be writing and or reviewing test reports to document the validation results.,
- You have a Master in Electronics or you are equal by experience with a strong interest in embedded electronics, PWM circuits...
- The following experiences are a must:
- Analog & digital circuit design
- EMC analysis & testing
- The following experiences are an important asset:
- Worst case analysis
- Developing & documenting per functional safety (ISO26262) guidelines
- Other automotive design requirements
- You are strong in problem analysis & problem solving.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative.
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently.
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.