The application software development team develops, maintains and calibrates the models which control the features and functions of the complete Double Clutch Transmission. As Application Development Engineer you are responsible for the development and optimization of the models which determine the control strategies. This involves analyzing the mechanical and hydraulic system of a DCT in relation to the customers feature requirements. After an initial period you will get the responsibility over one or more modules within the application software. You integrate and test algorithms on a test bench, in the vehicle or by vehicle simulation.
- You obtained a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Electromechanical engineering.
- Experience with Model-Based Design and control technology is seen as an advantage.
- You are software-minded and strong in analytic thinking.
- You have a strong interest in mechatronics.
- Experience with Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe, ...) is seen an asset.
- You are a problem solver and have a creative mind.
- You can work independent as well as in a team.
- When needed you are open to frequent international travel.
- This project will take at least 6 months
We offer you a market-oriented salary with interesting fringe benefits:
- Luncheon vouchers
- A hospitalisation
- A group insurance
- A net monthly remuneration.
- You work 40 hours/week from Monday to Friday and in addition 12 days/year extra days off.
- Through a cafeteria plan you can choose between a company car or a kilometer fee