Consultant – ICT System Administrator
This is a challenging position where the ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining, installing, and supporting the computer systems at AquaBioTech Group, and ensuring systems are always online.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
- Update and maintain computer network.
- Escalate requests to the appropriate vendor. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Install, maintain, and support automated monitoring system.
- Support and maintain PABX telecommunications system.
- Maintaining and updating company and project websites.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support to internal team and external clients.
- Perform routine server monitoring and backups.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Able to work outside of normal hours during peak times or to meet deadlines.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with desktop systems and administrative support.
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly Windows, Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work within a multicultural team.
- Must have the maturity and understanding that all information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters while working at AquaBioTech Group is considered confidential.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving and computer skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in scripting or programming (PowerShell, VBA, Batch, C++)
- Working and designing GUIs
- Experience or knowledge electrical installation
The selected candidate must be over twenty (20) years of age, possess a passport with no travel restrictions or legal convictions held at any time and be in possession of a clean driving licence. Applicants must be prepared to undertake short travels occasionally as part of international assignments the company awarded in various projects.
Applicants are kindly requested to send a full CV in the Europass format, including a passport photograph to the address listed below. ONLY applications received in this format will be considered.
Questions about the application should only be directed to the Director of Administration at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org