We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager for our client in Dresden, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 30.06.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Overseeing engineering work
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
What will be expect from you?
- Engineering degree or similar from a relevant field of study
- Process background required (e.g. turbine, nuclear, paper)
- Experience from large construction projects appreciated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good teamwork skills