We are looking for passionate Cooks to help support our team in Germany. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience preparing contemporary cuisine, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food preparation and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
Your tasks include:
- Organisation of the activities in the kitchen, such as stock control, implementation of product and service standards and procedures.
- Responsibility of assuring quality service in all F&B Outlets, contributing this way to the achievement of economic results, of quality and employee satisfaction improvement.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Adherence to the HACCP guidelines.
- Completed education as cook.
- Service experience in all kinds of banquets, breakfast, buffet and à la carte.
- Experience in creating a variety of menus and extensive knowledge in contemporary cuisine.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge and implementation of the HACCP system (Hazard analysis and critical control points).
- Good German and English language skills.