CNC erosion operator
In an effort to be an independent and high-tech company, Arexim Engineering deliberately creates and develops its own tool shop. The production of tooling is realized through modern high-speed milling centers and erosion machines. 100% inter-operative control is performed with the most advanced scanning technique. The quality maintenance, maintenance and repair of the tools, in compliance with the set deadlines, guarantee the optimal solutions that are fully in line with the requirements and needs of the client.
In connection with expanding our business, we are looking to appoint a "CNC erosion operator"
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
• Type and level of education: secondary technical education;
• Work experience - three years of experience as an Erosist;
• Personal requirements - responsibility, organization, precision.
The applicant must know:
• Safety rules for working with machines and tools;
• The purpose, device, construction characteristics and correct verification of the accuracy of erosion machines and of the universal and specialized accessories and equipment to them;
• Tolerance and assembly systems, accuracy and roughness classes,
the device, the principles of operation and how to operate the measuring instruments;
• Calculation of Cutting and Determination of Technology
sequence of erosion operations, control of the accuracy of the dimensions and the quality of the treated surfaces, the reading of constructive drawings of details and technological documents, the sketching of simple details of drawing and of nature.
• Carries out erosion treatment and related activities;
• Manages and controls erosion machines and monitors measuring instruments to provide the necessary precision;
• Establishes, adjusts and fixes universal and specialized, based, attachments, modules and measuring devices and tools to machines;
• Establishes centering and fastening complexity-requiring details requiring combined attachment;
• Processing details with erosion machines, external and internal surfaces with complex configuration, channels and different profiles;
• Establishes, attaches, center and works with all types of tools used in erosion treatment;
• Provides daily and periodical technical services for all types of erosion and equipment available;
• Makes measurements of conformity of the processed part with the technical documentation;
• Performs other assignments assigned to him / her in connection with the work being done.
Our suggestions are for:
• Secure workplace compliant with all European standards for ergonomics, cleanliness and illumination;
• Motivating remuneration and additional bonuses to basic remuneration;
• Training related to raising the level of efficiency in the performance of official duties.
Do not hesitate and apply!
For more information:
Radoslav Manev - Human Resources Manager
+359887 43 21 78