Sofico is looking for a Cloud / Devops Architect
Your main responsibilities will be Do you want to build and design our next generation of application components and lift them to the cloud? In this important role in our Devops team you will:
- Design and build next generation application components.
- Enable cloud deployments of our applications.
- Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components.
- Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
- Build a knowledge base around Cloud practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
- Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test.
- Contribute to the DevOps community and advise in next steps
- Help with deployment activities
Your interests and skills
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or a solid background and experience in this matter
- You can look back on several years of experience with Cloud technology.
- You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
- o OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or similar stacks
o cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or Oracle Cloud
o setting up micro services architecture
o decoupling monolithical architectures
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
- You work methodically and strive continuously for result and quality.
- You live in Belgium and are willing to travel occasionally.
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.