This role is responsible for monitoring client's facility performance identifying opportunities and risk. Complete facility reviews and propose facility changes as appropriate; analyse and process monthly information; complete audit commentary and carry out ad-hoc client visits as determined by the client status.
- Proactively manage clients financial position in respect of their facility with the company and understand your client portfolio and their business.
- Provide excellent client service and secure client contract renewals and extensions with the company. Through liaising with Client Service Managers and Executives, ensure the facility operation is fit for purpose, address any concerns directly with clients and manage the risk to the company proactively.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Experience within the financial service industry / similar role.
- Strong work ethic and ability to interpret financial information
- Passionate about client service and building relationships
- Communicates professionally and clearly with colleagues and clients via face to face, on the phone, on e-mail and informal written communication.
- A confident decision maker who takes responsibility for actions, can use own initiative, prioritise work and plan ahead. Manage and resolve escalated issues/complaints within a portfolio of clients.
- Highly organised, demonstrates independence and effective time management.
- Reliable, consistent and trustworthy behaviour.
If interested and would like to hear more, please get it to touch with Jade Daly - email@example.com