Children Entertainer, Viva Hotels Mallorca/ Menorca 2017.
Viva Hotels needs entertainers for our hotels in Mallorca and Menorca!
Would you like to spend the summer in sunny Spain in an international team of hotel entertainers, getting paid to make people happy?
The job is to entertain and activate the youngest guests in your Viva Hotel by organizing games, sports and other activities for them, like; face painting, treasure hunt, creative hour, Pirate Sports, Medal Games, making balloon animals, dancing the Mini Disco, performing in children’s shows, etc.
It’s a very rewarding job but it’s also quite demanding. Even though you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot, the days are sometimes very hot and the working days are long.
To be a good Viva children entertainer you have to:
1. Be positive, flexible, energetic and love being around people.
2. Be experienced in working with/being around children. Professional training/work experience is a must.
3. Speak at least two languages, English is required. The more languages you speak, the better.
4. Need to be available from end of March till November.
-1414,75€ Euros/month, BRUTO
-Free accommodation; you will be provided a staff room in/or close by the hotel complex which you might have to share with a team member, of the same sex.
-Free food and beverage; breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel, plus a set amount of free soft drinks throughout the day.
- No travel costs; the cost of your tickets (up till 400€) to fly to Mallorca and back will be repaid to you before you fly home, under the condition that you fulfill the contract period.
-A standard European employment contract, with work insurance included.
-Free entertainment training course; before the season starts you will attend a training course in Mallorca, with free food, beverage and accommodation. You will not get paid during the course but you will also not have to pay for the training you receive.
Viva Hotels is a Spanish hotel chain based in the Balearic Islands. We have got eighteen hotels, almost exclusively in the four star category. The company has made a name for itself by providing very high quality to our guests. This includes the hotel entertainment.
Send us your application letter with CV (both in English) and a recently taken full size picture of yourself before the 22nd of February 2017. If you are successful in this first stage you will be invited to the second stage, which is one of our interviews in a city nearby you in the month of February.