Would you like to work in an amazing atmosphere in magical Lapland;
see northern lights, breath the cleanest air in the world and spend your free time skiing and hiking in the fells?
We are currently seeking to recruit passionate Chefs who will support the Chef de Partie, Sous-chef or Chef de cuisine in the daily food preparation in order to meet the set standard and quality levels of our our client, Lapland Hotels Kilpis in Kilpisjärvi village, Lapland.
Spring season starts on 28.2.2020 and the job will last till the end of autumn season, appr. 30.9.2020.
Lapland Hotels Kilpis is offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets for their guests and in addition to this, they have also a good quality ala carte menu, which is served evenings.
We expect from you
• As our Chef you will:
• Estimate and communicate daily production needs
• Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
• Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
• Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them
• To be successful in this role you will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector
• Ability to speak, write and converse freely in English
• Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards
• High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and inter personal skills
• Outdoor hobbies helps you to settle in
We offer you
• Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing Lapland.
• During winter time for example northern lights, skiing, huskies, snowshoeing...
• During summer season you will see the sun which does not go down even in the night time, you can hike in the fells and catch a fish from the nearest lake.
• Wages are related to your former experience according to collective agreement.
• Beginners with 0-2 years experience, 11,50 €/hour, up to professionals with over 10 years experience, 12,69 €/hour.
• Supplements will be paid of the work which is done on evenings, nights or Sundays.
• Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 100 €/month/bed/per. person.
• We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
• After a busy season you will get a Certificate which is valuable addition to your CV in future!
Instructions and additional information
More information and details Minna Mantovaara +358 20 7206 667 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the application and attach your CV.
More info of the Lapland Hotels-company: