Position Title: Chef de Partie
Reporting to: Head Chef
Dalata Hotel Group is Ireland’s largest hotel group. We successfully operate the Maldron Hotel
brand and Clayton Hotel brand throughout Ireland & the UK, as well as managing a portfolio of
We all share a passion and love for great customer care and excellence in service. These traits
have underpinned our success. We are a diverse group that enjoy what we do and have fun
whilst doing it.
We look for people with a friendly personality and a drive to create great experiences for our
customers. Every one of us has an ambition, hunger and a great work ethic.
Overview of position
Dalata Hotel Group has a number of fantastic opportunities for talented and motivated Chef de Partie to join our fast-paced kitchens.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position and have a genuine passion for food.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparing and serving the highest quality of food to a high standard.
· Ensuring dishes are prepared in a timely fashion.
· Assisting in the training of Commis Chefs.
· Assisting with daily ordering of foodstuffs.
· Inputting on menu planning.
· Ensure excellent food hygiene practice is observed in the entire food chain from storage through to preparation and service.
· Ensure HACCP compliance within the kitchen, restaurant and bar.
· Ensure the kitchen equipment is in working order; report any maintenance issues to your supervisor.
Benefits of working with Dalata Hotel Group
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your Cover Letter and CV.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.