Druids Glen Hotel and Golf Resort is seeking an experienced Chef de Partie to join our dynamic and successful kitchen brigade.
The main responsibilities for this role is to assist in ensuring we consistently deliver a 5* standard and quality of cuisine to our customers, in a safe and hygienic environment..
Specific responsibilities include:
• To ensure all guest food requests & dietary requirements are met
• To ensure all products used are above standard for quality
• Standards are met in relation to mis en place, food preparation and cooking, food presentation and food hygiene
• To excel in communicating with food service personnel
We are looking for someone who is flexible and dedicated with a desire to grow in our 5* Resort.
Successful applicants must have:
• Previous Chef de Partie experience in a similar environment
• Excellent knowledge of standards and consistent quality in line with our 5* standards
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good training & recognised chef qualifications
• Good working knowledge of HACCP
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You must be available to work shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
The successes of any hotel comes, not with the decor and elaborate rooms, but from the friendliness and courtesy of the team it employs. The success of Druids Glen Resort, we believe, depends on the commitment of each and every member of the team to practice teamwork, mutual respect, responsibility and professionalism.
In return we offer excellent employee benefits including:
Gym Membership, Complimentary Golf, Discounted Spa Rates, Preferable Hotel Rates, Subsidised Meals on Duty, Uniforms, Free Parking & the chance for further career development and training opportunity.