We are currently seeking to recruit passionate Chefs who will support the Chef de Partie, Sous-chef or Chef de cuisine in the daily food preparation in order to meet the set standard and quality levels of our client in summer destination and restaurants around the Finland.
Summer season starts in June 2020 and ends at the end of August 2020.
We have customer companies around the Finland.
For example we are now looking for a chefs to areas like:
- Turku archipelago
- Lake Saimaa region
Now it is time to apply for the summer season in beautiful Finland!
We expect from you
- As our Chef you will:
- Estimate and communicate daily production needs
- Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Be able to clearly define productivity standards with quality requirements and methods required to obtain them
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector
- Ability to speak, write and converse freely in English
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP Standards
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and inter personal skills
- Outdoor hobbies helps you to settle in
We offer you
- Beautiful Finnish nature and chance to enjoy activities in amazing nature!
- Wages are related to your former experience according to collective agreement.
- Beginners with 0-2 years experience, 11,50 €/hour, up to professionals with over 10 years experience, 12,69 €/hour.
- Supplements will be paid of the work which is done on evenings, nights or Sundays.
- Accommodation is located nearby and costs around 200-280 €/month/bed/per. person.
- We help you to get info how to work in Finland.
- After a busy season you will get a Certificate which is valuable addition to your CV in future!
Instructions and additional information
More information and details
Minna Mantovaara 020 7206 667 / email@example.com
Please fill the application and attach your CV, recommendations letters and contact details of your referees.