Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a CF & Planning Performance Analyst
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Provides insights by conducting robust analysis on relevant supply chain process performance, propose course of action and follow-up with relevant action owners. Analysis will be on a routine or ad hoc basis
- Creates and/or maintains routine performance reports and dashboards of key metrics and KPI’s with a high degree of accuracy and punctuality
- Designs or maintains data visualisation workbooks and take ownership of any data extraction process.
- Supports the preparation of weekly/monthly cluster performance packs (MI)
- Directly supports the Channel Supply Chain Managers on any relevant channel performance question or initiative
- Directly supports the S&OP manager and process with providing relevant routine information packs.
- Support supply chain projects (network optimisation, service level improvement, logistics efficiency, etc.) in accordance with BP guidelines (CVP methodology), ensuring effective stakeholder engagement, effective execution meeting project milestones and targets.
- Ad hoc training and support relating to data extraction, performance reporting and use of the associated tools.
- Recommends performance interventions and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Recommends data quality and standards improvements.
In this role we have the following requirements:
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge and experience of Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) and a good understanding of its importance to the business
- Highly analytical, numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and use of SAP
- Proven experience in performing analysis within a supply chain environment, notably logistics, whilst customer service experience is of an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP modules, ECC (mandatory), APO (desirable) and BW
- Highly proficient on MS office tools (MS Word, MS Excel including macro’s, MS Powerpoint)
- Advance knowledge of MS Access including Visual Basic language (VBA)
- Experience on SQL language
- Designing and updating dashboards on Tableau, Power BI or similar would be advantageous.
- Familiarity working with Datalake environments (Cloudera)
- Flexibility to travel for knowledge transfer (ca. 8-10 weeks)
- Expected onboarding date: beginning of January
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement