You are a professional driver and would like to work in GERMANY?
The International Placement Services (ZAV) is helping you! We are member of the European
Employment Services network EURES – We place our services at your disposal without charge!
We are looking for professional drivers for one of the leading logistic companies from
the region North Rhine-Westphalia
Number of vacancies: 10
This employer is one of the leading logistic companies in Germany. They mostly transport light
packaging and isolation material.
· Driving a semitrailer, tandem trailer or swap body truck
· International long-distance traffic
· Tours are planned for the whole year in advance and can be individually arranged with the
company, ranging from one-week to eight-week tours
· Polish speakers do not need German language skills
· Other nationalities need German OR English skills at least at level A2
· Driving license: Class CE or C1E + ID 95
· You have a valid driver card
· Preferably work experience with driving a semitrailer, tandem trailer or swap body truck
· Preferably work experience with international long-distance travel
· Motivated, reliable and flexible
What you can expect:
· Compliance with the driving time and rest period regulations
· Attractive wages and surcharges
· Bonus payments for exceptional performances
· Regular trainings (in cargo securing etc.)
· A modern and well-tended to truck fleet
o Mercedes Benz Atego
o MAN TGL with LX driver’s cab
· On the week-ends the truck can either be parked at the place of residence or at the company
lot. Then the travel home can be done with a rental car, paid for by the company
· Week-end bonus: for a free week-end, all drivers can choose between 150€, a hotel room or a
rental car paid for by the company for free use (rental car only for drivers with an address in
The job specification appeals to you but you do not fulfil all those conditions? Contact us! We will find
the right job offer for you!