This position is within the Casualty Claims Team and will include the desk-top administration, investigation and negotiation of a portfolio of liability damage and injury claims and other claims related activities.
Specific Role and Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Proactive end to end management of a portfolio of 150-200 casualty files with specific closure and quality targets
- Early Settlement of claims
- Work with Solicitors on litigated files and pro-actively manage a litigation claims portfolio
- Liaising with Policyholders, Brokers and Insurers on Accounts
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenging circumstances and changing business needs
- Minimum competency requirements accredited, CIP Qualification. Progress towards ACII and /or Legal Qualification desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling motor/liability claims
- Injury claims handling experience, negotiation and administration skills highly desirable
- Decision making skills and sound numeric skills required.
- High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable history of claims management and negotiation with external parties
Benefits of working forÂ Sedgwick in Ireland
- Sedgwick Academy
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Sedgwick`s Sports & Social Club