Care Assistant required for 35 bedded female only resdential nursing home located in Beaumont Woods, Dublin 9, D09 A9PD. This is a home from home for our vulnerable elderly residents and we are passionate about creating the best quality of life for them while they are in our care. The ideal candidate will have previous experiences in a similar role and be passionate about caring for the elderly.
- Ensure the highest level of care is maintained by supporting/assisting residents, when required with washing, toileting, dressing, and all aspects of daily living, whilat ensuring residents retain their dignity and comfort.
- Assisting resident is all aspects of their care needs (physical, emotional and spiritual).
- Fetac level 5 in Care Skill and Care of the Elderly or similar qualification
- Good understanding of the English language both written and verbal
- Garda Vetting required
- Good hourly rates of pay (11-12 euro per hour depending on experience)
- 23 annual leave days
- Employer will match pension contrbutions to a maxamium of 5% after 6 months employement.
- Paid materntiy leave after 2 years service.
- Mandatory training and time spent attending training paid for.
To apply for a Care Assistant role in Catherine McAuley House please email your CV to Ms Pauline Connor at email@example.com or call 353 18379186.