Functieomschrijving / Job description
You will be part of the Digitalization Team within R&D.
Our mission is to improve the product development & design processes, resulting into a shorter time to market & more efficiency in our organization. For this we are introducing several new process solutions such as PLM, Digital Cockpit, PACT,... Additionally we are moving towards Industry 4.0, by exploring Virtual Prototyping and more simulation possibilities.
In order to support this mission, we are looking for a Business Process Engineer to strengthen our team.
You will focus on improvement of engineering processes.
· You will actively search for efficiency improvements in R&D systems and processes, and implement new solutions
· You will support the transition from Lotus Notes towards SharePoint
· You will support the PLM project for the Portable Air Division · You will investigate how virtual prototyping and extra simulation tools can contribute to a shorter time to market
· You will improve process and system interaction with other departments You will start with Antwerp and where possible we will look for worldwide implementation in our division.
· You act as process engineer & lead process development tools (from analysis until implementation)
· You define detailed requirements for the new environment (SharePoint, Excel tool, PLM,…)
· You work out an implementation plan, set up the solutions, execute and implement them
· For complex topics and/or programming you can consult/ask assistance of the CR-IT department
· You report deviations with recommendation for solutions
· You reporting to the Program Leader Digitalization Bijkomende vereisten / Additional requirements
You work in an international environment and you will be communicating with our local product companies worldwide. Travel can be required occasionally.
Knowledge/Experience in SharePoint and PLM solutions (Windchill, Inventor, Creo,…). Advanced Excel (VBA) and basic SQL knowledge is an advantage, or willingness to learn.
· Understanding of needed functionalities in a business environment, which is based concept to product.
· Experience in adapting and aligning business processes (from analysis until implementation)
· Knowledge from R&D and concept to product processes is an asset.
·University degree (Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) or similar through experience.
Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
Support and possibilities to grow in your career
A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor
A good work-life balance
A competitive salary with benefits package
The possibility to participate in our car or bicycle lease plan and to join several sport clubs