Business Optimization Strategy Consultant (SBOS) EMEA
SITECORE CORPORATION A/S
København, 1 stilling
Sitecore is looking for an Business Optimization Strategy Consultant (SBOS) for the EMEA region to work out of our office in Copenhagen. The individual will be responsible for combining digital marketing optimization knowledge with Sitecore product expertise and offering this combined expertise to customers and partners.
The SBOS Consultant role provides an exciting opportunity to work closely with Sitecore customers and partners to help drive the successful adoption and ongoing use of Sitecore Experience Platform. You will have the opportunity to develop and use Sitecore Context Marketing best practices and take the lead in challenging settings such as customer stakeholder workshops for product adoption, digital strategy consultation, strategic product programs aimed at key customers, and digital optimization initiatives.
• Lead initiatives such as customer stakeholder workshops – aimed at Context Marketing adoption – that you propose, plan, execute and follow up while leveraging Sitecore product knowledge
• Assess maturity of Sitecore customers in terms of the organizational ability to provide data-driven, digitally optimized, customer experiences; you will subsequently use Sitecore Context Marketing best practices to deliver services intended to enable customers and partners to achieve higher levels of maturity and business success using Sitecore Experience Platform
• Coordinate and execute structured and ad hoc services that range from digital marketing strategy to product guidance regarding questions such as implementation and hands on use of Sitecore Context Marketing products
• Advise customers and partners regarding the effective use of Context Marketing from a product perspective; herein, you will advise customers regarding product capabilities such as Experience Analytics, data-driven personalization, real-time visitor profiling, testing, Experience Automation, Campaign management, Email Experience Manager, etc.
• Continuously build your knowledge of Sitecore products within Context Marketing, as the products line gains new versions and new capabilities
• Document customer cases that you work with for knowledge sharing with team members, Sitecore marketing and with the Sitecore product department
• Conceive, plan, and conduct thought leadership activities in different formats including speaking opportunities and writing opportunities for Sitecore publications (e.g., newsletter, blog, etc.)
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 6 years relevant working experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent digital optimization knowledge (including hands on experience)
• Strong writing and analytical capabilities inferring business digital strategy , and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills ensuring perception of customers' challenges as well as opportunities
• Strong Web analytics experience
• Ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to adjust to the requirements of a fast-changing market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, and automates communications, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time. This context marketing is the only way to manage meaningful customer experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue. More than 4,400 of the world’s leading brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L'Oréal—trust Sitecore to help them deliver the personalized interactions that win loyal customers.
•Leaders Quadrant of the Gartner Inc. Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM) for four consecutive years
•Visionaries Quadrant of the 2013 & 2012 Gartner Inc. Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (MCCM)
•Top Scorer in 2013 Forrester Wave Report “Web Content Management for Digital Customer Experience”
•Enterprise ISV of the year by Microsoft, 2013
•Microsoft Gold Certified, Global ISV Alliance Partner – and were Partner of the Year 2003/2004
•“Champion” in Info-Tech Research Group’s 2013 Vendor Landscape: Web Experience Management Report
•Ranked highly in Viability and Reach and has been recognized as a “Market Pillar” in Info-Tech Research Group’s 2013 Vendor Landscape: Lead Management Automation report Stratecast|Frost & Sullivan 2012 Best Practices Award for Technology Innovation in Customer Engagement Platforms
How to apply?
Please upload your CV and Cover letter by using the apply button. We are reviewing application on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
All application documents must be submitted in English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.