TRANSLIT is currently recruiting an experienced Sales Representative working remotely with occasional days in the company offices in Cork and Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record in Sales conversion, time management skills, be self-motivated, have experience with large corporate accounts, dealing with decision makers, selling to SMEs and big multi-national companies.
Other required competencies include: good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, computer skills, ability to make cold calls, telesales, excellent spoken and written communication skills, experience with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot, Bitrix24)
This is an excellent an opportunity to become a sales manager as the sales team will grow with time. The sales activities will cover whole of Ireland and international clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Prospecting and looking for potential customers (market research, LinkedIn, preparing databases of contacts)
2. Shaping to the company’s sales strategy
3. Cold calling and scheduling appointments
4. Sending promotional emails
5. Meeting with potential customers face to face and providing information about the company and its services
6. Dealing with incoming queries
7. Create a weekly/monthly sales targets and work towards them
8. Reporting: weekly sales reports and progress status