In the frame of the launch of Digital Energy Europe aiming at improving Demand Generation & Digital Innovation and within the Digital Power European team, the role of the Software & Advisory Solutions Business Developer is to grow the business related to Power Advisor, Power Monitoring Expert & newly acquired Software Solutions. This role will provide pre-sales support to the European countries on tendering, qualification, prescription, launch in targeted country on brownfield & greenfield opportunities.
- Define and Lead the deployment program of Software & Advisory solution in Europe focusing on Energy Efficiency, Sustainability & Up Time Applications
- Assist in the interpretation of complex customer requests and convert them into proposal
- Coach & Support Operations: Price positioning, go to market, promotion, offer selection and Launch Management
- Adapt the commercial strategy and tactics to promote the unique Customer Value Propositions by bringing up differentiating and innovative technical proposals, addressing business requirements, customer process constraints and technical challenges.
- Provide prescription actions to design offices and customer sales calls to help secure projects
- Drive Major accounts and Major opportunities for Digital Power systems in full coordination with System Application Engineers & National Account Managers in countries
- Tracks the pipeline of opportunities to support and ensures proper customer project process is followed.
- Act as a Subject Mater Expert for Power Advisor, Power Monitoring Expert & newly acquired Software Solutions
- Expect a job with a meaningful purpose and complex projects, where you never get bored!
- We offer you autonomy and the opportunity to act like an entrepreneur within our organisation
- Enjoy our “Flexibility at Work” policy which allows you a true work-life balance
- We support you in your professional development in order to pursue your long-term career goals – worldwide!
- Be part of a truly international team
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Software Engineering
- Strong Digital Solutions experience in Electrical Distribution Domain
- Good understanding of Scada Systems and offers
- Ability to handle complex matters concurrently with both synthetic and analytical skills
- Excellent listening & communication skills with the ability to influence others and to build strong business networks at all levels of the organization
- Experience in Marketing / Business Development is an asset
- Fluent in English, other language skills are an advantage
Your next step - apply, of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your supporting documents as soon as possible.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from Smart Homes to Industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know more, have a look at: https://www.se.com/ww/en/about-us/
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer: https://www.se.com/ww/en/about-us/careers/overview.jsp