The position of Business Analyst relates to the international roll-out of our operative and analytical platform. We are creating a world-wide standard for large and small companies. You will be part of our roll-out team and work closely with customers, software developers and modelers in implementations, pre-sales and in the continuous further development of the software, the algorithms and the user interaction.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic team player, with a minimum working experience of 5 years in the supply chain industry (that is, you should have experience in the logistics sector) and a drive to make a difference. Moreover you are required to be fluent in English as well as in German. Necessary traits for the successful candidate include evidence of:
○ Strong analytical skills and good feeling for data, numbers and KPIs, skilled in excel & databases (proven experience);
○ Attention for detail in translating customer requirements in clear specifications for our development and/or modeling team and in working out interface mappings for our development team;
○ System thinking; it includes the technical solution and people involved, the interaction between them, the external forces affecting their behaviour and all relevant elements and factors;
○ Knowledge and experience of business principles and practises in the supply chain industry;
○ Personal organisation; ability to handle and prioritise outstanding tasks and taking the lead in implementations;
○ Decision making; effective in understanding criteria involved in making a decision and assisting others to make them;
○ Problem solving and conflict management; measuring alternatives against objectives and identifying tradeoffs to determine which possible solution is best;
○ Creative thinking; creating new ideas and concepts;
○ Excellent communication skills;
○ Trustworthiness; ability to gain stakeholders trust and confidence.
Who we are
We support logistics service providers and shippers to simplify their supply chain. We are on the fore-front of technology development and active in the scientific community of data science and logistics.
Our proposition is state-of-the-art. With an App based architecture, modern screen design and our expertise in logistics, software as well as in modeling/optimizing we draw the attention of many industries.
Our main customers are in France, Germany, Italy, Benelux and other European countries. In addition we are expanding in North-America. Eventually we need to support our customers globally.
What we offer
An attractive work environment: good team spirit, international team, bottom-up responsibility sharing instead of top-down, result-oriented instead of effort oriented, self-development, working together with the best in the industry, achieving great things.
This position has growth potential – the organisation is building up. The first one or two years will be in ‘s Hertogenbosch (NL). After this period you will relocate to Germany where we plan to open our office (Frankfurt or Munich). There will be many opportunities later-on as we are expanding in geographical scope (Europe, US and Asia) and in the services we offer.